ShapeShift Adds Polymath Token (POLY) and Binance Coin (BNB) Tokens to Its Digital Marketplace
ShapeShift is back with two big asset additions in July!
We’re excited to announce that Polymath Token (POLY) and Binance Coin (BNB) are now available on ShapeShift’s digital marketplace for users outside of U.S. jurisdictions. Non-U.S. users can now buy and sell POLY and BNB with over 50 digital assets including bitcoin, Ether, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, and dozens more.
- You can find more information on regional changes to ShapeShift’s services here.
Established in 2017, Binance is a blockchain and crypto asset exchange founded in China. The exchange describes it’s BNB token as “the underlying gas that powers the Binance Ecosystem.” BNB follows the ERC-20 token standard and runs natively on the Ethereum blockchain.Preview Changes (opens in a new window)
Learn More About BNB and It’s Use Cases:
Polymath is a network that simplifies the creation process and subsequent sale of security tokens using the newly created ST20 token standard. POLY is an ERC-20 token, acting as the core utility token powering the Polymath network. Users can access Polymath’s whitepaper here to learn more.
Learn More About Polymath:
- POLY on CoinCap http://coincap.io/POLY
- POLY Blockchain Explorer https://etherscan.io/token/0x9992ec3cf6a55b00978cddf2b27bc6882d88d1ec
- Polymath Official Website https://polymath.network/index.html
- Polymath Twitter https://twitter.com/polymathnetwork
- Polymath Facebook https://www.facebook.com/polymathnetwork
Companies and individuals can immediately utilize the ShapeShift website, mobile application (available for iOS and Android devices) or API to convert between POLY, BNB, and leading blockchain assets such as bitcoin, Ether and more.
A full list of ShapeShift’s supported assets and miner fees can be found here.